Monday 2 July 2007

Not much to say...

Well, it's been a while since I posted.... i guess i don't have too much to say at the moment.

So life has been going on as normal.

It has been cold and then not so cold and then cold again.
The guy in my office let a HUGE one go earlier.
Mr ATNA is back on the scene again.
I am still disillusioned by men in general and whole dating scene.
My oldest (and by that i mean the longest known) friend is pregnant and it is very exciting news. Though it is also a bit sad, because I suspect that I am not one of the first people told (as it would've been in the old days) and I will probably have no involvement aside from receiving photo updates via email. But alas... this is what happens. I am nevertheless very happy for her and her husband and think they will be awesome parents!

And that is all i have to say for the time being. Quite boring, i know....

I am going to be on my way now, going home to snuggle with my cat and get warm... screw gym!

No comments: