Wednesday 29 August 2007

Boobs cross the sexual preference divide...

This last weekend, I went to my brother's birthday COCKtail party.

True to form, there were about 20 gay men (at least 13 of whom were GORGEOUS - such a shame!!) and 10 straight women. The one thing we all had in common.... an appreciation (though not necessarily aesthetic) of the DICK.

It was inevitable that conversation throughout the house would be about men, their bodies, action concerning them, assholes that were dated and men who were good at what they did. It seems to me that gay men talk about men the same way straight men talk about women. It's all quite shallow.

But this leads me to the fact that I think gay men miss boobs. There may be something Freudian in that, but they really do! Whenever i go to a 'gay' party, i am almost always guaranteed to be felt up. And no, I'm not complaining!

The last party i was at, i got more than my boobs felt! In all fairness though, my jeans zip had broken and i had (naughtily) decided to go commando that night too. I ended up with a gay/bisexual guys had down my pants just to make sure.

At this party, my Wonderbra was examined closely, my boobs squeezed a bit and then my bra was sneakily undone. Now, i would never let a straight guy go this far, but what's the harm in letting a gay guy get a bit of a fix? At least they actually have the guts to try and not make it seem sleazy!

So from now on, i'm going to stick with cheap thrills from gay men, there is so much less admin and it really is a bit of a desert out there at the moment!

And it's kind of like doing charity work :-)

No comments: