Tuesday 11 September 2007

PINK!!!

I went to the Pink concert at the Dome on Sunday night, with my brother. It was AWESOME!! It definitely made my top 5 as far as concerts go.

We decided we had to go Golden Circle…. Who wants to mix with the riff raff of society? It turns out that Golden Circle isn’t as special as it used to be, considering almost anyone can get a credit card these days! But we had fun nonetheless.

One thing we did notice is that there were lesbians EVERYWHERE!! And I’m not talking about ‘lesbians’ you see in the ‘media’. I’m talking big, scary dykes and their bitches. Like my brother said, it looked like a Lesbainian Convention! So many brush cuts! There were also lots of sweet little gay boys running around… Not something you see that often in Joburg, unless you’re at Gay Pride or a QC party.

(And i am not alone in this.... most people i know who were at the concert commented on this) and (NO... i am not homophobic, just making an observation)

But back to Pink. She is gorgeous (I can see what the lesbians like), she has a fantastic presence and she is quite funny! She is entertaining and she sounds the same as she does on her CD’s, which is unusual these days!

So all in all, it was an awesome night and worth every cent!

No comments: