Friday 19 October 2007

Big Weekend!

I (and some girlfriends) have decided boys are morons!! They are totally clueless! Boys are stupid, throw stones at them!

I no longer have a crush. It all got very irritating and quite tiring. I am tried of trying to get things going and always taking the first step. Men are NOT supposed to play hard-to-get!!! What is that? That's for girls to do! (This only reinforces my belief that men are becoming women....) So I have given up. ...sigh.... His loss :)

But i can report that my vow of celibacy is going very well! It's going so well that I have stopped counting the weeks. My brother broke his though, lucky bastard!

My daddy comes home today, from climbing Mount Everest. So i am guessing we will have loads of pics to go through and lots of stories. He has been away for a month. It's the longest he's been away and i think my mom is about to go a bit mad and let the single life go to her head, so thank god he's almost home! and hopefully with some awesome pressies! I will try get my dad to guest blog with the highlights of his giant journey.

Tonight, i am off to the Amstel relaunch party, which should be super fun! I am then OBVIOUSLY watching the rugby tomorrow! I am SO excited!! I remember my first World Cup Final... i was still young and innocent :-)

And that is about it. WOOOHOOOO!!!!

No comments: