Tuesday 9 October 2007

And things keep on going....

At the moment, I am quite content. I am a bit bored at work, but doubt that will keep up for much longer. I should really just make some more work for myself.

It has been raining for the last 2 weeks (or thereabout) and I am really starting to miss the sun! If i wanted this weather, i would be in London! But alas, I know the sun will be back and with a vengeance! Very exciting! Though the rain isn't the worst thing, I was ordered home yesterday afternoon so that I would miss the HUGE storm that was coming. I got stuck in traffic and only got home at the usual time. But it was in time to save my washing from the drizzle. Quite a storm I tell you! It was very disappointing, I was hoping to see (not get in the middle of) a tornado. But again, i have been disappointed.

I seem to also have come out of my self-imposed hibernation. I'm almost fully booked for the rest of the year! Farewells, weekends away at a spa, rugby, birthdays and a trip to Cape Town to end it off. Naturally though that means trying not to overindulge, while losing weight and finding the energy to go to gym. It's not easy, but someone has to do it! Otherwise there is absolutely no way i am going onto Clifton in anything short of a burkha!

What else.... Ooh, i have a crush on someone! Yes, i know i may be too old for that, but it's oh so fun! Of course he probably has no idea (men never do! Why is that??) and i doubt would make a move if he did (men are also very chicken these days.... why is that as well??). I would say that no matter how 'empowered' we become, men should make the first move. So that is my little secret (though i suppose not so secret to those who know me well).

I also went to a psychic... it was awesome! I got a lot of positive stuff out of it, though with the necessary and expected bad news. So if it all comes true, things will be going very well for me! Except for a funeral thrown in.

And that's about it for my little update.

I did try and get my boss to order me home again today on account of the Post Office strike, but he didn't fall for it...

No comments: