Thursday 25 October 2007

Sexercise

I have started getting back into gym again. I really need to since beach season is almost upon us. I am going to Cape Town for a long weekend in a month and we will be spending a lot of time of the beach. Clifton in particular, where all the skinny models go. I do not want to be the beached whale! And i don't want to cause waves of nausea for the person I will be there with (or be very unfavourably compared). But at least I have big boobs, that can be quite distracting! :)

So I've gone back to gym. I am very stiff, but i like it! it feels like I've done something. I was talking to a girl i know at gym and she was commenting on the fact that even though she goes 5 days a week, she doesn't feel like she's getting anywhere. Her weight, fitness and toning has plateaued. I tend to agree, you get to a certain point and short of becoming like a freaky body building chick, that's it!. Though i would love to plateau where she is!

We then started talking about how sex is great exercise and you can notice a difference if you're getting it a lot. It really helps with weight loss and toning! But alas, neither of us are getting it!

So i was thinking.... why don't they offer this service at gym? Apart from the obvious prostitution angle, i think it would be a viable exercise option! Almost like having a personal trainer. They would be very busy and would attract lots of clients, thereby increasing the company profits. There could be sexercise sessions, like tan can sessions. And of course you wouldn't run the risk of getting into a relationship because it is purely business.

I don;t think that single (and this doesn't include those who have friends with benefits) people should have to plateau because they aren't getting laid. We should have ALL kinds of exercise available to us, especially the ones that work the best!

So i say, bring on sexercise as part of the gym contract! And i'm sure they can work out the Vitality rates to go with it! And i promise, i'll work out every day!

1 comment:

Shugapaige said...

wonderful idea - wonder why someone hasn't taken this opportunity before - you can combine Yoga and stretch classes - just think how nice and supple you will become...