Thursday 20 December 2007

And the year is almost done

I was looking back at my first post, that included some resolutions. It's now time to see how well i did!
Be healthier - this went relatively well. I got back into gym, though have been a bit slack this month. I have also lost weight, so I'm happy with that! Though i wouldn't mind losing a few more.
Buy a new car - DONE!
Have something that resembles a relationship (longer than 4 months) - Um.... resolution not achieved, in the slightest, though i still somehow managed to get my feelings hurt and my heart a bit bruised.

So while on holiday, I will see if i can come up with anything worth mentioning.

I leave for East London again today! Wooohoooo!!! I am very excited! 10 days of relaxing, no worries and not too much spending.

Hopefully the weather will be good, so that i can get some quality beach time. Otherwise, I will have my laptop with me, with the latest series.

I hope everyone has a fantastic festive season and a fab new year!

Catch you in 2008! Here's to a great year and more good karma!

No comments: