Wednesday 19 December 2007

How to get your friends to hook you up with the girl of your current dreams

This is the conversation that will apparently hook one of my frineds up with another friend, who he took a liking to on Facebook.

* Names have been changed, so as not to scare her, should she read this :)

Loulou : How are you?
*Blondie: Fine thx and you?
Loulou: Im all good - btw i know this frikkingly awesome dude which I know you will like and he says he would like to get to know better :)
Blondie: Who?
Loulou: * Wolfie Smith
Blondie: Im in love already...
Loulou: Wicked! I'll set you up.
Blondie: Dont worry - just give me his phone number and I'll do the organising myself - can't let a catch like that loose!
Loulou: You won't regret it!
Blondie: I'm sure - hot tantric sex here i come!!!

I'll keep you updated about whether it works or not.

1 comment: