Friday 7 December 2007

Brazilians are fun!

Before I went to Cape Town last week, I decided it was time to get a brazilian. I have been going for bikini waxes for ages and become used to the pain. Though I suppose it is skin that sees the light of day a bit more than the rest.

So off I speed to my appointment after work. My mother had forgotten to give me the message to take Panado’s before, to lessen the pain. Oh well…

I get there and take it all off. It started out fine, with the usual areas being waxed… not too bad! Yet…

When the time came to take everything off form the ‘undercarriage’ I must admit I was a bit nervous. Though I think the distraction of talking to my beautician, who is also a friend, was ideal. The pain actually wasn’t too bad. I think I got frights more than anything. And I do admit that the hot wax actually felt kinda nice. A different feeling but a pleasant one nonetheless.

After much pulling and manoeuvring, I was done. I did end up with a rather large blood blister underneath, but that disappeared in a day or two. And of course I had to get used to the feeling of wearing underwear. And I admit that it felt really nice, all that smooth skin…. Reminded me of the first leg wax I had. The difference is that it isn’t frowned upon when a girl feels her newly smooth legs.

And of course it is worthy of showing off to other people! Though not always the full show.

No comments: