Thursday 15 November 2007

23 work days and counting!

23 more working days until I go to the coast for my December sabbatical at the lovely resort of Palm Springs!

But even more exciting than that is it’s only 2 weeks until I go to Cape Town for a long weekend, in the company of 2 good (looking) guy friends and a guaranteed good time (unless either one of them has PMS)!

My friend of 14 years, Warren, recently moved down to Cape Town so once again, I have an excuse to go down. He also stays in the CBD, which is awesome because it is SO much better than the Joburg one and actually safe to walk around and they have squirrels!

And I am proud to say I am steadily losing weight so I should be looking a little better by the time I hit the beach. But will be almost beach ready for Palm Springs, assuming I won’t be able to afford food in Cape Town J As long as I can afford cocktails….

So all in all, it is looking up and the festive season is pretty much upon us! WOOOHOOO!!!

Well, back to work, it makes time fly!

No comments: