Wednesday 23 May 2007

The bad sex continues….

This second guy is ‘affectionately’ referred to as “the Wanker”.

I met him at a friend's birthday. After many drinks and scintillating conversation, we decided to go back to my place. (Yes, a bit of a slutty move, but after all the shooters, it seemed like a good idea)

So, things progressed as they do. The next morning I woke up (still a bit drunk) with some weird movement going on next to me. After a minute or so it dawned on me that this person having a bit of a wank, in my bed, with me next to him, trying to sleep!! My first reaction was “If you mess on my duvet cover, I’ll kill you!”. He then says to me that if I kiss him it’ll go quicker! Can you imagine!!??

Needless to say, I kicked him out very quickly and sent him home.

2 comments:

Nanou said...

Eish! where do you find them???

Phlippy said...

Where on EARTH do you find these men??