Tuesday 29 May 2007

I have the blog address!!

Wiht regards to my previous post, Shugapaige sent me the address of the scandalous blog!! And of course I have been on to it! WOW!! SCANDALOUS BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS!!

I mean look at the people who are on this!! James Small!? (No wonder he used to fight so much... feeling a bit insecure?), Barry Ronge and Nataniel (Duh!?), a guy who is now an Independent Democrat (no wonder Patricia de Lille wants to censor blogs!), Andre Schwartz (Phantom of the Opera... i wonder if he used to wear his mask?), Leon van Nierop (writer and movie critic - yes, another one) and Chris van Niekerk, who plays Francois on 7de Laan.

So needless to say, I began the day wiht big eyes and shocked gasps! It definitely woke me up!

http://samaleprostitute.wordpress.com/

3 comments:

Phlippy said...

Quite hectic, makes one wonder if it is actually true or if some of it is made up in order ot get attention?

WhizBangLouLou said...

Either way, it makes for interesting reading!

Shugapaige said...

don't know if you've seen, but he's shut down his site...

i smell a rat - someone got to him... or maybe it was just a bunch of bull**** anyway...