Friday 25 May 2007

The end of a mini series... thank god!

This is the final story in my little mini series. I leave it until last because it is the most recent and it is also immortalised in Sex and the City - Season 6, so i am not alone!

I met this guy through a friend about a year before anything happened. He was definitely my type and those who know me, know what that is. So anyway, we bumped into each other at a club, had a few shooters and again, one thing led to another. (Must stop drinking shooters with guys)

So we were getting it on and things were going as usual. All of a sudden, he picks up the pace to ridiculous speeds and to quote SATC, went at it like a Jackrabbit! powpowpowpowpow....

As is to be expected, i hit my head a couple times on the wall behind me, and thought i was going to be sick. You know when people ask "Do you smoke after sex?" I had to check because i was sure that with all that quick friction, something was going to catch alight!

Not even telling him to slow down and relax worked. He would for a little bit and then just resume "jackrabbiting"!!

After a while it was thankfully over! But i then realised to my horror that we had driven in my car as he didn't have his with him that night. So, not only did i have terrible, back breaking sex, i was also stuck with the guy for the remainder of the night and had to be civil to him the next day. Not fun!

And now my question is this.... Who are the girls that tell these guys "This feels good and this is how girls like it!!"?? WTF?? That is SO wrong!! All these men thinking they are total sex machines when in actual fact they don;t even have the moves of an epileptic grasshopper!

I prefer not to say anything (only if i have to lie) when a guy asks whether it was good and if i enjoyed myself. That's when you smile and say "It was different to anything I've had" NEVER encourage them!

And another thing, how do girls stay in relationships with these bedroomly challenged men?These boys should be kicked out on their asses and told to read a book!

So a word of advice... If the sex is bad, call him on it and sort that shit out! It's just not fair that us girls have to put up with REALLY bad sex, even if it isn't that often and they do make good stories.

No comments: