Thursday 7 June 2007

Still AAARRGGHHH!!!

I am still incredibly irate! And that irritates me! I don't like feeling like I am on the edge of totally losing it and taking it out on someone i shouldn't.

But here's the thing.... i only feel like this at work. Imagine!!?? I think i am alone in this :-) This week, when i walk into the office, i endeavour to make sure i am in a good mood. But within 5 minutes of opening my email, i am irritated again. And it just escalates during the day.

It seems this is a cyclical thing. You can go for ages enjoying work and not letting anyone get to you, but then all of a sudden... BANG... you want to make blood flow through the passages and run around screaming and holding someones head up high! Or just give someone a poes klap!

So i am now taking a much deserved mental health break. I am also going to spend the day with my earphones in, listening to soothing music like Guns 'n Roses with a spot of Jamiroquai thrown in.

This better be over by Monday, i don't think i can take another week of this! People must sort out their attitudes and stop bothering me with arb crap!

Here's to another late night at work and 1 more day until the weekend! WOOOHOOO!!!

3 comments:

phillygirl said...

Shame man ... it could be worse, you could have to learn a life lesson by making the same mistake repeatedly :)

WhizBangLouLou said...

true... I'd rather go postal :-)

Louisa said...

Opening a can of Whup-@ss on a boxing bag might do wonders in improving your mood Loulou? If you are at all into golf (which I am not) and there is a specific person who annoys you sticking their mug on a little white ball and whacking it to Kingdom come on a driving range is also apparently very therepeutical. (I made a gift pack for a budd like that once, big smiles after that)

Anyway...good luck!