Tuesday 12 June 2007

Wooohooo!!

I have discovered a fantastic way to spend lunch at the office. Watching Sex and the City. I feel very relaxed and ready to finish off the day. All you need is a bit of distraction….

I am also in a much better mood than I have been in recent times. I am (theoretically) getting my new car today and I am being kept comfortably busy at work, so time is flying. And I have some Bob Marley going on…. All I need is a big fruity cocktail!

I think a big contributing factor is the fact that my brother and I are going to the Durban July! YIPPPPEEEE!!!! It is going to be so much fun! But what to wear…?? I’m not sure if this fits into my new budget, but if I win money on the horses…. We are also going to be staying right across the road from the racetrack, so that’ll be fun and easy! It’s really just a matter of finding a way to get there. Flights are a bit expensive at the moment and it’s a long drive for a weekend. But in all fairness we do have a lot of fun on these road trips.

Wooohoooo! It’s gonna be a fun weekend!

No comments: