Thursday 5 April 2007

Awards Breakfasts

This morning, I went to an awards breakfast. It was a rather interesting experience. Well, as interesting as anything can be before 9am.

We were standing around (me trying to hook up a coffee drip) waiting for this free breakfast, when i noticed a guy i went to varsity with. He shared a res room with a friend of ours. He was kind of a hippy, long hair, baggy shorts, skater type guy. You can imagine my surprise when i saw him, in a suit with short hair, looking very serious. Turns out, he's a lawyer! It's kind of freaky to see these crazy people all grown up and serious! Bizarre stuff I tell you!

But... what do these people think when they see me, all growed up and stuff? Scary... Though i do think i just get better with the years :-)

Oh well...

Have a FANTASTIC long weekend!

1 comment:

phillygirl said...

Don't lie, you aren't all grown up these days ;)