Friday 13 April 2007

I'm bored...


I am at work and i am bored. I have work to do, but I have no inclination towards actually doing it! This is not good! It only means I'll have more to do on Monday, but right now, I don't really care... Sigh....

A funny thing happened yesterday.... Phillygirl and I decided to take a walk around our neighbourhood, rather than go to gym or yoga. After our brisk walk, on the way back in, we saw my cat, Honey, sitting on the garden wall. Once in the house i called her to come in. She started to walk along the wall, to jump down into the garden and come inside. While she was walking she was looking at me. Big mistake! She misstepped and fell off the other side of the wall, with what can only be described as a surprised yelp/meow! It was hilarious!!

And now I am ready for a drink! Bring on 4:30!!