Tuesday 10 April 2007

Back at work... I'm not very happy about that!

I;m back at work after a blissful 4 days off. I;m not very happy about that, but at least there are only 4 days in this week!

Today's Daily Sun is a shocker! In the first 4 pages, there are 3 pictures of dead people!

Number 1: Horror in the Fridge! A girl was beaten by her boyfriend and locked in a fridge.
Number 2: Thugs shot dead! A gang tried to rob a house in Hyde Park and one of them got a bullet in the head.
Number 3: Bolt from the blue! A man was struck by lightning. "Lightning kills man, tears up the road and melts his shoe!"

But now onto some funnier headlines!

"Karate goat killed after vicious attacks on man!" According to Godfrey Lebese "That crazy goat nearly killed me!" It kicked him "like a karate man in a fight". It first attacked him in January, breaking both his legs. On Saturday, the same mad goat went for him again. "I believe there is an evil spirit controlling this goat!" Him and his family hid inside and waited for the cops to come and shoot the animal.

I personally think the goat was fighting back and saying NO! to all the goat sex that has been going on. (see previous blogs). I salute this goat for sending a message to stop the abuse! I think they should do a story from the goats point of view. (Obviously not this one, sicne they killed it! )And maybe it was possessed by Chuck Norris and this guy didn't know a round-house kick when he saw one? I think we will see more of these stories! Next it'll be the donkeys...

No comments: