Friday 20 April 2007

A day from hell!!

I should've stayed in bed. But NO, here I am!

My day started off well, nothing untoward happened. But, on my way to work I heard the fantastic announcement on 5FM that Guns 'n Roses had cancelled their gig as part of the Coke Fest next weekend! I nearly lost my coffee! The only reason I paid close to R600 for a golden circle ticket was to see them. The rest of the bands suck...

I have been wanting to see GnR live since i was 14! It is not to be. At least we are getting refunded.

My work day has also been hectic. I have been asked to do deathly important (it would seem) work for 3 different people. Do i look like I have 3 heads and 7 arms? I checked, i don't! After a morning of incessant juggling of URGENT tasks, things seem to have calmed down... Hopefully!

And thankfully, it is only 2 1/2 hours until i can take my ass up to the pub for some free drinks! Lord knows i need it!!

No comments: